Publish Your Print Book
You don’t need to know everything about self-publishing to write a good book, and yet a book is often judged by its cover. We offer book publishing and book printing services to eliminate this unwanted assessment. We want each author to have a top-notch publishing experience; from production, to print, to distribution, and to marketing.
Our team will expertly format your book’s interior in a style that is right for your genre and title and the graphics department will create a quality cover design to better position your book next to the competition. Our manuscript evaluation can help identify the level of editing your manuscript requires and you can choose to use one of our in-house editors or work with an independent editor.
To submit a chapter or two from your manuscript for initial review, please submit here:
Publishing includes the following:
- Beautiful custom cover designs created specifically for your book (the author is also welcome to provide cover design independently)
- Professional text layout in Adobe inDesign or Microsoft Word, registered ISBN, and barcode.
- Editing with the Summerland editorial team or you can provide an edited book – author gives the final approval on the final edited version.
- Book can be produced in paperback, hard cover and/or eBook format. The author will receive a pdf final draft of the book before print for approval
- Author can order author copies to sell at cost whenever desired.
- The highest royalty earnings. Authors receive 85 percent royalty from all direct sales.
- Author retains all rights to book as a partner for success in this exciting and fulfilling Summerland Publishing adventure.
- Book is available for sales on Amazon.com and all major distributors and bookstores worldwide.
- Book featured on Summerland Publishing website, and authors are encouraged to sell on personal websites as well, generating perpetual sales.
The cost of publishing is customized to the each unique work to give you the most cost-effective option. This is not a canned approach that limits the number of pages or has hidden costs. Each author will receive a breakdown of exactly what expenses can be expected from design through printing and distribution Summerland will provide various retail sales price points based on book cost and help the author determine the most competitive price structure and how it will affect book revenues.
To learn more about the process please give us a call at 307-399-7744 or send an e-mail requesting more information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the author you will retain 100% of all rights and copyright licenses to a manuscript or other materials submitted to Summerland Publishing.